There are a lot of crying wet babies out there among us today. I understand the many reasons why, but it's time we all get up and change our own diapers and stop looking for handouts.
With Spring right around the corner, here are a few things to consider to get moving toward a brighter future and rebirth.
- Change will always be a part of your life and you won't be able to
always control it. Face this fact and work to control your
controllables. One thing you can immediately control is the effect
change has on you. embrace change and you'll find doors of opportunity
open to you. Embrace change and the challenges it brings and ask
yourself how you can benefit by it.
- If you're going watch the news read a paper or go online and be your own editor. Strive to avoid all of the negativity. Stop watching reality TV and/or cut TV watching in half! Avoid negativity at all costs and do not contribut to it either. Stay positive – be a Tigger!
- Get organized and work to de-clutter your life, work and your schedule and open yourself to more productive and enjoyable times. When you;re organized, you can typically handle changes with ease.
- Increase your mind's flexibility and make key changes to your rigid routines or thought patterns.
- Don't be content with predictability and welcome new ventures and the new wonderful things you're about to embrace.
“You can never step into the same river;
for new waters are always flowing on to you.”
– Heraclitus of Ephesus (Greek philosopher, 540-480BC)