Boutique Hotels, Restaurants and Hospitality Marketing is one of our BIG SWEET SPOTS!
After having a successful career in the quick service restaurant and casual dining industries for over 10 years and additional years as a hospitality and restaurant industry consultant, this is one of our core sweet spots. Much of our early and long-term success in marketing is due to our restaurant marketing roots with McDonald’s Corporation leading co-ops and nearly 500 restaurants throughout western Pennsylvania, western New York, West Virginia and Northern Virginia. In addition, we directed the strategic marketing plan of the I-70/Ohio Valley Sectional co-op comprised of 1,000+ restaurants in the Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Columbus Regions. And, we represented the Pittsburgh Region on “OPNAD,” McDonald’s Operators’ National Advertising Fund Committee and other committees too.
Leveraging our hospitality and restaurant industry marketing expertise, BrandMill’s insights can create high impact, cost effective and performance based marketing systems to drive customer acquisition and retention for any brand.
Committed to profitably driving high-performance brands, BrandMill provides extensive marketing services and systems expertise for hospitality and restaurant brands including but not limited to advertising, branding, daypart marketing, direct marketing, menu re-engineering and optimization, pricing, product innovation, promotion, special events, strategy and Web 2.0 and social media marketing.
HOSPITALITY & RESTAURANT MARKETING SUCCESSES
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Won numerous awards for McDonald’s campaigns
- Led the most successful publicity event in McDonald’s history, “Big Mac’s 25th Anniversary”
- McDonald’s “President’s Award” Nominee (Top 1% Global Team Members)
- Youngest Senior Marketing Manager in McDonald’s history
- The Italian Oven Restaurant
- Restructured marketing systems to kill inherited debt, drive more media firepower and sales
- Developed international award winning menu recognized by the National Restaurant Association
- Delivered the first Franchisee marketing plan presentation for Vocelli Pizza (Pizza Outlet)
- Launched the first Baja Fresh Mexican Grill Franchise in Pennsylvania
- The Priory Hospitality Group
- Led rebranding initiative to create Priory Hospitalty Group umbrella brand for all properties
- Developed several Web 2.0 (Email, Blog) and Social Media Marketing initiatives
- Created Winter White Wedding concept which increased first quarter bookings a record 400+% and earning first place honors from the Pittsburgh American Marketing Association as its Grand Marketer of the Year
- Friends Against Counterproductive Taxation (F.A.C.T.)
- Whiskey Rebellion II Public Affairs Campaign (Axe the 10% Drink Tax) won three Renaissance Awards from the Pittsburgh Public Relations Society of America and a Hospitality Marketer if the Year Award from the Pittsburgh American Marketing Association
- Created several enhanced branding, Web 2.0 and other marketing initiatives for other restaurant brands such as The Carlton Restaurant, 1902 Tavern, Rockefeller’s Grille and more
BrandMill is a member of the National Restaurant Association and the Pennsylvania Restaurant Association.