Automotive & Retail
Our early and long-term success in marketing is due to our automotive roots in the highly competitive dealer marketing group business for General Motors’ Oldsmobile and Cadillac brands throughout the northeastern and southeastern United States – primarily in the states of Florida, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York and West Virginia for over 300 car dealers. Leveraging our automotive industry expertise and automotive consulting experience, BrandMill’s insights can create high impact, cost effective and performance based marketing systems to drive customer acquisition and retention for any automotive or retail based franchise.
Committed to profitably driving high-performance brands, BrandMill provides extensive marketing services and systems expertise for automotive and retail brands including but not limited to advertising, branding, direct marketing, pricing, promotion, special events, strategy and Web 2.0 and social media marketing.
AUTOMOTIVE & RETAIL MARKETING SUCCESSES
- Won numerous awards for Cadillac, Oldsmobile and McDonald’s Campaigns
- Formed and led Cadillac’s first “Super Marketing Group” – the Empire State Cadillac Dealers
- Created the initial marketing communications campaign for “The CLUB” automotive locking device
- Developed internationally award winning menu recognized by the National Restaurant Association
- Led the most successful publicity event in McDonald’s history, “Big Mac’s 25th Anniversary”
- McDonald’s “President’s Award” Nominee (Top 1% Global)
- Youngest Senior Marketing Manager in McDonald’s history
- Designed a retail selling system for Sprint PCS retail store teams that earned national praise
- Enhanced the brands of Kennywood Entertainment and Idlewild Park via public relations