We’re excited to announce that BrandMill’s Managing Partner Stephen Wayhart has been invited by Clarion University’s Small Business Development Center to present the following workshop:
10 Ways to Transform Your Business into a Sales Building Machine
The seismic shift to digital and online communications – and the explosion of over 5,000 new marketing technologies over the past 7 years from less than 200 – has overwhelmed time and resource challenged business owners and their marketing teams.
With so much information and choice, marketers are struggling to find a way to profitably build sales. Marketing tactics that cut through ad clutter and cater to customers’ emotions will stand out and that requires a personal, human and creative touch.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Create a strong, authentic, trustworthy brand and defendable market position.
- Build an effective and accountable marketing team and a systematic customer generation plan
- Use business analytics, marketing intelligence and automation to sell better to key target markets.
- Inspire customers and team members with a remarkable experience.
- Innovate and quickly launch new initiatives via a minimum viable product strategy.
- Price your products and services for profit and discover new revenue streams.
- “Growth hack” key marketing communications technologies to save time and money.
- Exploit inbound marketing tactics such as content, email, SEO, social media, video, Website and more.
- Integrate and effectively use outbound/paid forms of marketing.
- Create a plan to win new customers, retain/win-back profitable ones and dominate your local trade area.
After this workshop, you’ll walk away with a ton of action oriented strategies, tactics and ideas to build a 90-day to 12-month marketing plan and immediately put into practice a cost effective sales building system that will help you dominate your market in 2018 and beyond!
Speaker: Stephen Wayhart, Managing Partner, BrandMill
When: Friday, October 27, 2017
Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Cost: $99.00 (lunch will be provided)
Location: Clarion University SBDC
330 North Point Drive, Suite 100
Clarion PA 16214-3873
For directions, click here.