Do you know ho to make your email more welcoming? Kristina Knight has a few good common sense tips, but in short she says (and I agree) you should:
- Make your note simple HTML
and optimized so that if your reader has images turned off, her message will display correctly
- Give the basics – thank them for coming on board, tell them how frequently you’ll be pinging them and offers they can expect
- GIVE THEM SOMETHING – reward them in some way (coupon, free stuff/shipping, a download of a report etc.,) – it’s not all about YOU
- Let them know about your Privacy ethics
- Ask them to add your contact info to their favs and email contact lists too
Get started and finish yours now. Don’t take away from your cool HTML emails with a loser welcome email – close the loop!